Tackle Trader Terms and Conditions
- Shipping & delivery
- Orders are shipped on the day of order or within one working day to UK, Europe & The Rest of the World Monday to Saturday by Royal Mail / U.K. Mail Parcel service.
- Only items in stock will be shown on the website. If an item goes out of stock while you are ordering we will endeavour to source it for you and advise you as soon as possible of how long it will be before it is back in stock. At that time you can cancel your order with no charge.
- We offer our customers a 14 day refund or exchange policy on all items purchased, in compliance with the UK Distance Selling Regulations. In case of faulty products please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01626 331613 to arrange return / replacement of goods. Please note that all damaged goods or discrepancies must be notified within 24 hours of receipt. Postal charges are not included in refunds.
- Pricing policy
- We aim to offer you competitive prices. All prices and offers are subject to change and availability. We reserve the right to alter prices without notice.
- VAT is included in all prices at the applicable current rate.
- Security & Privacy
- No credit card / payment details are stored on our website. We will not disclose your information to third parties. Cookies are used on this website to keep track of the contents of your shopping basket once you have selected items. Also a cookie will be used if choose to have yourself remembered when you return. Please see our Privacy & Cookies Policy for more information.
- Contacting us
- Please can contact us by telephone us on 01626 331613, by email at email@example.com or write to us at Tackle Trader, 2 Wharf House, Wharf Road, Newton Abbot, Devon, UK. TQ12 2DA
Your use of this website indicates acceptance of these terms & conditions. Your statutory rights are not affected.